Thursday 8 November 2012

Google PR Update Nov 2012 - Blogging Panorama is Now PR2

Google Page Rank Gift

Finally after taking away many nights of sleep from excited bloggers, Google has updated their Page Ranks! Like every other blogger, I was also excited for this month's PR update and the main reason for this excitement was this blog.

Blogging Panorama was started two months ago in September '12 and since then, this PR update of November 2012 is the first PR update and so I was excited to know the results of my two month's hard work.

And the results are very good  indeed - Blogging Panorama got PR2 and I think it is good enough for a 2 month old blog created from scratch. My other tech blog- Genious PC retains its old PR3. So I am happy with the performance of both my blogs now.

I know that PR2 is not something to boast about but I am happy with my blog's two months progress.

One should note that Page Rank is not the only means of grading a site, because even a low PR site can also have good traffic and sometimes very good quality blogs get low PR. And then there is the Alexa Rank also. But even if they possess very less importance and are inaccurate methods to grade a site, advertisers generally look for a site's Page Rank and Alexa Rank before making a deal. So it is very important indeed.

One cool fact that I found about these updated page ranks - Google itself has PR9 whereas Twitter has PR10!

How I got a PR2 in just 2 months?

Actually getting PR2 in two months is not a very difficult task. And it would be a very common thing if a regularly updated site gets a page rank of 2. Because getting to page rank 1 or 2 is very simple. But moving in the graph further is difficult. I mean to say that getting a page rank of 4 from 3 or 5 from 4 is very difficult.

In my future post, I will discuss what steps I took that I think would have resulted into this short victory. So stay connected with us.

And now about some secret...

Also let me declare something about a secret.... Um.. Its secret for now...But I can tell you what it is about.

Its about a giveaway for my blog subscribers and active blog commentors. I would be giving something for free to all those people who are actively following my blog. Not just to 1 or 2 but to at least 10 people.

Stay subscribed so that you don't miss the official announcement about the real secret...

What's your new PR?

Hope you all got good response from Google's PR update this time. I would love to hear your thoughts about this latest PR update of November 2012 and how it turned up for you. Do comment and share your new page ranks with us! 

You can also post an extra link to your blog's home-page so that our readers can get to your blog. And your blog will also be featured in the 'High PR Blog List' which is coming up shortly at this blog...